Brevard Walk of Fame
This year, on behalf of the 1,800 children and families Eckerd Connects serves throughout Brevard County each year, we invite you to the 10th annual Brevard Walk of Fame ™ presented by Northrop Grumman.
At this 10th anniversary event we will focus on the LEGACY of giving and community partnerships we have forged to build a better Brevard County over the past 10 years of this event. In addition, several of our previous honorees will be recognized as Legacy Honorees, including – Tom & Susie Wasdin (philanthropists; Cocoa Village Playhouse), Keith & Marlene Winsten (Brevard Zoo), Don & Julie Herndon (Classic Wood Flooring) and Mike & Rashmi Shah (Southeast Petro). We are excited to showcase how they have exceedingly continued to give back to our community through the years.
We are looking forward to sponsors this year helping us to replicate and exceed last year’s success, which allowed us to provide supportive funding for the following local needs:
- Temporary tents, bedding, and hygiene items for families facing homelessness
- Mattresses and basic kitchen supplies for newly housed families
- Shoes, clothing, and basic school supplies for youth as they started a new school year
- Meals and transportation for at-risk youth
- 8 weeks of summer fieldtrips for 30 at-risk youth to experience opportunities of hope and inspiration
- Additional substance abuse prevention services for Brevard County youths
Proceeds from this year’s event will support the continuation of these efforts to save Brevard’s children from the effects of neglect, homelessness and addiction.
Thank you in advance for your support of Brevard County children and families!