Space Coast residents don’t need to travel far for a vacation this summer: there’s no place like home. Summer fun in the sun is made easy by Hayley’s Jet Ski and Boat rentals and 321 Boat Club.
For those looking for summer fun year-round but not interested in making the financial commitment to purchase their own vessel and the hassles that come with it, 321 Boat Club and Hayley’s Jet Ski and boat rental offer two types of services for fun-seekers’ convenience.
You can rent by the hour, half-day or full day or join the club and enjoy unlimited rentals for one low price. Members also receive benefits like longer hours and preference in their choice of the 13 boats, including all varieties such as deck boats, fishing boats, ski boats, or center console boats and ranging in size from 16 – 26.5 feet.
The boat club membership includes an unlimited use of boats, which is unique (most clubs limit use even to members), so members have the opportunity to go out every day if they choose.
Renters have half day or full day options but members get 100 percent priority when it comes to the fleet.
Not sure what to do? The staff can suggest prime fishing areas and maps to spot dolphin and manatees. You can also rent water ski and tube packages-even kayaks!
Both operations are family-owned and operated. The idea began when Hayley Kerr, started renting Jet Skis at the age of 15, after noticing a need in the Melbourne area.
“I literally started with two jets skis, a trailer and a truck,” Hayley said, who’s now 19.
Her father Matt, a retired contractor, soon began helping, and little by little, he became involved in the daily operations. Soon, an opportunity arose to purchase a local boat rental company and now Haley and her dad operate the business together. Hayley’s brother, Clay who is 12-years-old also helps out after school and during summers. They now have 5 jet skis and 13 boats and offer other equipment.
If you’re hosting out-of-town guests, boat and Jet Ski rentals is a great way to entertain guests and show them the best of the Space Coast.
Whether long time members, visitors from areas outside of Brevard, or first-time renters all customers receive the bonus of a family friendly atmosphere and the convenience of a beautiful, hassle-free day on the water.
Benefits of a club membership:
- The cost of membership is comparable to the price of storage in a marina. Not including maintenance, insurance, fuel and other costs associated with owning a boat
- The luxury of having a variety of boats depending on what you and your family are in the mood to do
- 100 percent hassle free- drive up, get in the boat and enjoy the day. When you are ready to leave, take the boat back, get in your car and drive away
- The biggest issues associated with owning a boat are maintenance and the extra responsibilities such as fueling, towing, cleaning and more. Members don’t have to worry about any of those
- Members receive custom hours, from sun up to sun down (renters must bring boats back before dusk)
It’s as easy as:
- Plan your day
- Pick your boat
- Make your reservation
- Have fun!
Hayley’s Jet Ski and Boat Rentals and 321 Boat Club
96 Eau Gallie Cswy., Melbourne