Find Tranquility and Charm at Sunset Key Guest Cottages
Imagine a secluded 27-acre island of tropical paradise, surrounded by tranquil water, magnificent ocean views, a perfect romantic getaway…but you don’t have to travel far. Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Resort, is located on Sunset Key, a secluded Florida island. The resort takes up seven acres of the island with traditional Key West architecture that includes spacious wrap-around verandas, with Adirondack chairs and tables. Bedrooms are tastefully furnished, spacious and serene.
Cottage amenities include flatscreen cable televisions, CD players, DVD/VCR, iron and ironing board and complimentary Wi-Fi access inside cottage and on cottage porch. Each cottage has a living room, dining area and an equipped kitchen that is pre-stocked with selected food and beverage items. Cottage guests receive a breakfast basket delivered to their cottage porch each morning consisting of freshly baked muffins, other bakery specialties, orange juice and newspaper.
The resort’s restaurant, Latitudes offers an upscale, yet casual, setting with indoor and alfresco beachfront dining overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
- Sunset Key is approximately 27 acres and contains a private residential community in addition to the resort.
- Cars are not permitted on the island. Transportation to and from Sunset Key is aboard a 24-hour launch service which docks at The Westin Key West Resort & Marina.
- One, two, three or four bedrooms
- Four bedroom cottages have their own private plunge pool
- 24-hour boat transportation to & from The Westin Key West Resort & Marina
- Private docks for boats up to 250 feet at The Westin Key West Resort & Marina
- Spacious white sand beach
- Fitness room
- Two tennis courts
Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Resort
245 Front Street, Key West
Toll-Free: (800) 937.8461